Startup Factory organizes the first workshop about blockchain technology in Ruse – the one behind the bitcoins. The lecturer is the software engineer Emil Stoyanov – we are grateful for his initiative and contribution.
Inform key business developers and solution developers about opportunities related to adopting the blockchain technology. Create a conceptual core of ideas around the technology that can be used for inception of valuable real-world projects.
* introduce the potential of the blockchain platforms Ethereum and Hyperledger, use cases, and possible applications.
* focus discussion on inter-business applications such as Financing, Banking, Insurance, Supply Chains, HR, Notary, Public Data, Transport, etc.
* outline current issues in those areas
* propose blockchain-based solutions solving the outlined issues
* The Blockchain Technology – History and Introduction
* State of the Art
* Trumped Use cases
* Ethereum – the platform and the community
* Hyperledger – big corporations -> big expectations
* Existing Projects
* Wild Ideas
Emil Stoyanov @ Forschung-Direkt
You are free to attend without tickets and invitations. Anyway, you are welcome if you have a real interest in the topic.