Membership in Startup Factory
If you share the vision, goals and values of Startup Factory, you have the opportunity to apply for membership in the organization and get involved with its activities.
Part of the benefits we offer to our member companies:
- Access to talent
- Forming individual training programs.
- Using the office space for different purposes.
- Stimulating the IT sector and community in the region.
- Promotion through conferences, hangouts and events.
- Presence in banners, promotional materials and our website.
- Additional benefits from an international partner network.
- Developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region.
- Participation in special networking events.
- Contact with highly engaged audience.
- PR effect through association with established and popular organization in the region.
- Provide references and membership certificates.
- Assistance and participation in start-ups.
A detailed description of the value you receive:
- Access to the talent pool of Startup Factory – participants in hangouts, courses and other initiatives. These are the people qualified as industry experts in terms of technical skills and personal qualities.
- Consulting, helping to build business relationships within our Startup Factory Network and community. Prerequisites for people with good attendance at courses.
- Participation in brainstorming sessions, team-buildings and building valuable courses. Providing trainings, lecturers, topics and carefully selected participants from events.
- Promotion through the communication channels of Startup Factory – social networks, website, mailing lists, newsletters and more.
- Priority positioning in the office and Startup Factory events – including through promotional materials, branded items, banners, posters, and more.
- Being around talented people, startup founders and shared workspace for internal presentations, meetings, trainings and events.
- Sending targeted offers to Startup Factory members and communities, and prioritizing queries and suggestions from other organizations to Startup Factory.
- Using the co-working space without additional charges after prior reservation.
- Active involvement in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the IT community in Rousse.
- Opportunity to support and participate in startups with good teams and products with significant commercialization potential.
- Taking advantage of the entire international network of Startup Factory – participation and implementation of project activities, getting referred to our partners, getting in front of potential clients, advising and supporting when entering in new markets and much more.
All this is included in our membership fee of 40.89€ (80 BGN) per month per person for businesses and 5.11€ (10 BGN) for freelancers. You can get more information about the benefits and value of the Startup Factory membership by emailing us at email@example.com.
Why is emotional intelligence critical for the carrier?
Emotional intelligence is a critical characteristic for finding a job and advancing in a career. The obtained results indicate the following:
Blockchain and the Real World – Where Will They Meet?
BlackSeaChain is a blockchain conference that is powered up by the Bulgarian Blockchain Community
Emotional intelligence – a key factor for success in business and life
Learn more about the intersection between emotional intelligence – one of the top skills of the future – and digital entrepreneurship – the new reality.
EBSI Bulgaria Presents the ‘Blockchain and the Future of Public Services’ Conference on May 12th
EBSI can help simplify countries’ administrative and regulatory models, both in government and in the private sector
How Startups Can Establish a Sense of Standardised Company Culture
Company culture referred to as work culture, can roughly be defined as the way your personnel reacts to different obstacles thrown at them.
The new digital professions: an interview with the painter Nikolay Krastev
Nikolay Krastev – a digital artist, streamer, painter, and graphic designer: “More art is being created today than in our entire history”.