Membership in Startup Factory
If you share the vision, goals and values of Startup Factory, you have the opportunity to apply for membership in the organization and get involved with its activities.
Part of the benefits we offer to our member companies:
- Access to talent
- Forming individual training programs.
- Using the office space for different purposes.
- Stimulating the IT sector and community in the region.
- Promotion through conferences, hangouts and events.
- Presence in banners, promotional materials and our website.
- Additional benefits from an international partner network.
- Developing an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region.
- Participation in special networking events.
- Contact with highly engaged audience.
- PR effect through association with established and popular organization in the region.
- Provide references and membership certificates.
- Assistance and participation in start-ups.
A detailed description of the value you receive:
- Access to the talent pool of Startup Factory – participants in hangouts, courses and other initiatives. These are the people qualified as industry experts in terms of technical skills and personal qualities.
- Consulting, helping to build business relationships within our Startup Factory Network and community. Prerequisites for people with good attendance at courses.
- Participation in brainstorming sessions, team-buildings and building valuable courses. Providing trainings, lecturers, topics and carefully selected participants from events.
- Promotion through the communication channels of Startup Factory – social networks, website, mailing lists, newsletters and more.
- Priority positioning in the office and Startup Factory events – including through promotional materials, branded items, banners, posters, and more.
- Being around talented people, startup founders and shared workspace for internal presentations, meetings, trainings and events.
- Sending targeted offers to Startup Factory members and communities, and prioritizing queries and suggestions from other organizations to Startup Factory.
- Using the co-working space without additional charges after prior reservation.
- Active involvement in the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the IT community in Rousse.
- Opportunity to support and participate in startups with good teams and products with significant commercialization potential.
- Taking advantage of the entire international network of Startup Factory – participation and implementation of project activities, getting referred to our partners, getting in front of potential clients, advising and supporting when entering in new markets and much more.
All this is included in our membership fee of 40.89€ (80 BGN) per month per person for businesses and 5.11€ (10 BGN) for freelancers. You can get more information about the benefits and value of the Startup Factory membership by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EBSI can help simplify countries’ administrative and regulatory models, both in government and in the private sector. Blockchain technology has a proven track record of fostering digital trust, preventing fraud, and streamlining access to and use of data.
Company culture referred to as work culture, can roughly be defined as the way your personnel reacts to different obstacles thrown at them.
Today we meet Nikolay Krastev - a 26-year-old traditional painter and digital 2D artist from Bulgaria. He uses the aliases DirtyTactic and Svdsdragunov. Prefers the monochrome atmosphere, black surrealism, cyber and steampunk. He studied industrial design and...
We would like to present to you the young 3D artist Nikolay Marinov. He is a 22 year old designer, studying "Computer Systems and Technologies" at the University of Ruse, Bulgaria. He is currently in Coimbra, Portugal, at the University of Coimbra to work on his...
We live in a world that is very volatile and can be easily disrupted. And the last couple of months are the real validation for that statement. Living in a truly global society has its undeniable advantages. Information can cross borders in a flash, people can wake up...
NGO Startup Factory utilised ReCheck’s online service for registering documents on blockchain for its recent batch of certificates for successful completion of the course “Web development for beginners“. The training finished in the middle of November 2019 and all...